November 20, 2005

Feed me, mum!


Oh- oh! I'm in trouble.

Yesterday, mum was sitting at the computer. Minding her own business. Bare calves.

And I had this sudden urge. I lunged at her and sunk my teeth into her calf. Drew blood and she yelled at me.

She was not happy. But damn it! I was hungry and she wasn't feeding me.
She tells me that I'm not supposed to have three meals a day. But SHE does. So I don't see why I can't.

I suppose we'll just get onto that overweight conversation again. But she's never really impressed when I miaow to her, 'Right back at you, tubby!'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to get concerned, I hadn't seen you post in a few days. Is Dorkus still vomiting after meals? Have you concidered slowing down on the psyllium to see if that helps? Keep me updated.

Bye Dorkus

Aidana

Danielle said...

AWWWW!!! have you put his/her pic on ratemykitten.com? I know he's not a kitten, but I don't think it really matters. You're site is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Cute pics

Ken said...

My cat (Muffin) when I was a kid used to sit on the ledge over the stairs in the morning and wait for my mother to get up. Then she would leap off the ledge onto my mother's head as my mother walked down the stairs.
I wonder why my mother never liked that cat?

Marley Gibson said...

Dorkus! You truly are a mad cat! I hope mum's leg is okay. You need to rub her and purr and be nice to her. = )

Franco said...

Hi,

Added your logo :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Fax cover sheet online free Case industrial pda Buy meridia online discount 60's & 70's tv shows depakote migraines dosage Label printer inkjet Tv land barney fife Gigantic milfs joys crystal handcrafted jewelry examples of a cpu Online unsecured low interest rate credit card company