October 20, 2005

Capture this!

We had a house full of filmmakers the other day.

Every where I looked there was a filmmaker. Sitting on the couch. Lying on the floor. Looking at the computer. Running up the stairs.

So I decided it was time to do something cinematic. Maybe I could get myself a starring role.

So I started doing my best psycho 'Look at Moi' behaviour. This involves tearing from my bed on one side of the house, into the kitchen, opening the cupboard door with my paw, diving into the cupboard....waiting...waiting...waiting...and then diving back out again, and charging across the room.

It's one of my favourite games. Almost as good as playing cat-in-a-box.

But you know what? Not one of those filmmaker even bothered capturing it on film.

1 comment:

Faira said...

This this is so cute, my cats like to play in the grocery bags when I bring the goceries home. All three of them line up waiting for a bag of their own! Their names are Akasha, MyKia and Braille(because he is blind)I think all cats are mad,LOL!