September 01, 2005

Wanna be in the movies?

Mum did a internet quiz to find out who would direct a movie about her life:







Sofia Coppola
Your film will be 76% romantic, 30% comedy, 35% complex plot, and a $ 31 million budget.
Relatively inexperienced (The Virgin Suicides, Lost In Translation) as a director, but already highly respected and connected -- her dad, Francis, directed all The Godfather movies, Apocolypse Now. Also, at last word she's dating Quentin Tarantino, so I'm sure he'll have some input into the substance of your film. Sofia's good at making the romantic drama that is your life. Who didn't have at least a lump in the throat at the end of Lost In Translation? She's already won one Academy Award for her writing, now she'll be the first woman to receive one for directing -- YOUR FILM!




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 94% on action-romance





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on humor




free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 25% on complexity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 37% on budget
Link: The Director Who Films Your Life Test written by bingomosquito on Ok Cupid


Well, fair enough - but it didn't answer the most important question: Who would play me? And have I signed a release anyway? I'm not sure I'm going to give permission, and any movie about mum would have to have me in it....and Dad I suppose. Well, okay, I'll sign...but only if I get the merchandise rights....

No comments: