August 14, 2005

I'm a-huntin' meeces


Mum went away for the weekend. She must've been feeling guilty because when she got back she got me a present.

Damn if I can figure out. I catch the mouse, and then it goes spinning around again. I reckon it must be Speedy Gonzales or a close relative. And every time I think I've got the little rascal, I can't pull it out of its plastic house. I'd go stark raving mad if I was stuck in that little plastic house too - no wonder it's running around in circles.


Anyway, you know where to find me now! Trying to solve the problem of getting that mouse out of there! Yes, I have a new addiction. I'll leave mum to her ebay addiction and I'll go meece-hunting.

I know I've just got to be patient. Sooner or later, it's going to have to come out for food.

Your frustrated feline friend, Dorkus.

2 comments:

Marley Gibson said...

Uh-oh, Dorkus...looks like they're torturing you with something you can't get your paw in!

= )

Anonymous said...

I can get my paw in alright - just can't get that mouse out!