July 10, 2005

Catching up with the news


Mum doesn't believe that I can read the newspaper. She just thinks I'm trying to look intellectual. As if, I even have to try. In the words of a famous bear....I'm smarter than your average cat...

If I can write a blog, of course, I can read the news.

Mum gets upset when I come and sit on the top of the newspaper as she's reading. I'm just trying to read Column 8
http://www.smh.com.au/column8/index.html

Other times, she comes home and the newspaper is shredded all over the floor. My whiskers, does she get grumpy! And dad's worse - he half chucks a wobbly. They should try turning the page with furry mittens and claws. It's not as easy as it looks and I'm afraid, I end up with little bits of paper all over the floor. I'm just trying to stay on top of current affairs.






Then again, I can't really give the same excuse for the bits I've gnawed off the boxes. There's no news on the boxes. Maybe I can say I'm teething????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the second picture! Dorkus, you're quite cute when you're being adventurous.

= )