February 07, 2005

Meoww!

Well, all I can say is it's about feline time!

Adelaide. 1998. I was proudly editing the family newsletter, then the rug was pulled out from under my claws... no more newsletter, no more purrfect prose from yours truly.

So here, we are. Coffs Harbour 2005 -- and my mistress Diane has finally vacated the hot seat long enough for me to cata-blog!

I know everything that goes on in this place. They think I'm sleeping but I'm really resting with my eyes closed, keeping my ears open to anything worth listening to.

Of course, 'Dorkus! What have you been up to now?' is never worth acknowledging. So they shouldn't expect me to come running.

So welcome to my Cata-blog! I promise to keep you updated on the ins and outs of beautiful Moonee, and fill you in on how I got from Adelaide to here.

No comments: